ABOUT THE WEBINAR
We recently released a new version of APM, version 2, built by our trusted partner Mansystems. APM2 offers a centralized user interface to monitor all your apps from one location, a more intuitive user interface, and an even lower impact in your application.
During this webinar we will discuss the powerful new features in this release:
- Overview of APM and use-cases
- New features of APM 2
- Central user interface for monitoring all your apps from one location
- New architecture to lower the impact on your apps
- Improved user interface by simplifying configuration, combining tools, and faster processing of your data
- End-user monitoring provides a new browser agent to understand performance experienced by your users
- How to get started with APM 2
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Is the use of APM included in the Mendix license?
You need to buy a separate license for APM, it's not included in the Mendix license. Contact Mendix to purchase a license.
Is there an evaluation or trial version?
There is no official trial version. We can offer a playground and provide access to the task manager so that you can try out the product in a safe environment.
View more webinars on-demand at developers.mendix.com.