Gartner predicts that more than 65% of application development will move to low-code platforms by 2024. Yet, many organizations are unclear on what low-code is, how it delivers value, and how it fits into existing delivery models.
To get the answers to these and more, join AWS and Mendix, along with partners and users, on September 21 at the AWS Experience Center in Stockholm!
Attendees will get answers to main questions during this event :
- Can low-code dramatically increase productivity and speed of delivery while increasing collaboration between business and IT?
- Can I prevent the rise of shadow IT, and what governance can I implement to stay in control?
- Is low-code scalable enough for large digital transformation programs, and how does it fit with my legacy systems?
- Where does low-code fit into my cloud migration strategy?
- We already have “real developers” - is low-code for real IT?
- What is the difference between the low-code platforms, and which one should I pick?
This is one event you can’t afford to miss.
- 13.30: Walk-in, registration & meet the partners
- 14.00: Introduction - Björn Franzèn, Account Executive - Mendix
- 14.30: Application Development at Scale: Can Low-Code fit the bill? - Menno Odijk, Field CTO - Mendix
- 15.00: Söderberg & Partners Automates Insurance Processes to Advance Innovation - Robert Karlsson, CTO - S&P
- 15.30: Coffee break
- 15.50: AWS / Mendix introduction - Tim Wormus, Principal Partner Development Manager - AWS
- 16.20: Enqlare Digitizes Supply Chain Management with Low-Code - Frederik Tham, Co founder - Enqlare
- 16.50: Capgemini - Bob Harder, CoE Low-code Lead Sweden - Capgemini
- 17.30: Cocktail and networking